This past weekend I had a girls get together to do Jamberry. A lot of my friends were commenting on my nails so I decided to have a party and show them how to use Jamberry. I made the party theme: Nails and Mimosas! If you are at all interested I have a party open now http://ericabass.jamberrynails.net/party/?uid=12e23608-29e9-462c-8913-1fc1e76fd584
I needed something easy and quick to make since my son has baseball at 8am on SAturday mornings which means I wouldn’t get home till about 10ish and my friends would start showing up at 11:00am for the party. As everyone knows I LOVE my crockpot and I figured I had never tried using it for breakfast (I put the bacon on the side since some of my friends don’t eat any meat) and thanks to Pinterest I found this:
- 8 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tsp stone ground mustard
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 30 oz bag frozen hash browns
- optional: 4 strips cooked bacon
- ½ onion, roughly chopped
- 2 bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 small head of broccoli, roughly chopped
- 6 oz cheddar cheese
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the whole eggs, egg whites, milk, mustard, garlic salt, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Lightly grease the bottom of your crockpot. Place half the hash browns on the bottom. Layer with half the bacon, chopped onion, bell peppers, broccoli, and cheese. Add on the last half of the hash browns, then top with the rest of the veggies, bacon, and cheese. Pour all of the egg mixture on top.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on low. Serve hot!
*The texture of this will be more spongy. If you prefer more texture to your bake, try using frozen diced potatoes instead.